Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fine Hyaluron & Collagen



Fine Hyaluron & Collagen replenishes skin with essential nutrients. After use, skin becomes elastic and lifted up. Prolonged use maintains healthy, radiant and youthful skin. 
Unlike other collagen additives, Fine Hyaluron & Collagen adopts tasteless collagen extracted from fish. As it is decomposed into very fine molecules, it could be effectively absorbed. 
Blended with other beauty ingredients, it works to suppress the production of melanin, moisturize skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections such as spots, lines and dark circles.

I have been taking this for the past few weeks. When I wake up in the morning my face is really I mean really oily but after taking this product my face is not oily anymore. So that is a good thing. I will keep on taking this from now on hopefully my skin will be more smoother less wrinkle and my acne scar will fade.  You are supposed to take 1 tbsp of this everyday. You can add this to your orange juice,coffee, milk or anything you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment